NOTIFICATION :: ALL OUR PTU KITS ARE FTU ATM. WE ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH OUR STORE SO DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES WE ARE GIVING ALL OUR PTU PRODUCTS AWAY UNTIL WE ARE UP AGAIN ENJOY!

All my PTU Kits are for personal use only. If I find out that you have used my PTU kits and it's supplies for any commercial use. I will have to report and block at our store.

All of my FTU scraps and other art is also used for Personal Use ONLY. Unless otherwise stated.

Please only use CU items for commercial use.

If for any reason I have put up an offer that resembles some old work of yours, I swear it was not done intentionally, and you may contact me ASAP through EMAIL only.

If you can follow my rules GREAT, we can both make this experience a great one.
If you would like to do blog exchange please send me your blinkie or leave me a note and we can exchange advertising.


About Me

My Photo
Hey thanks for stopping by my blog. I specialize in making kits and templates for Taggers. I am very eccentric about what i make. I love taking in interests of customers also to know what will sell. Any requests are fully excepted. Just speak up!

BLOG TRAINS

My Licenses

-- CI-1619LM
-- CDO-2276
-- MPT8221
-- PTE1058
-- SW1169
-- PFD_OrcaQueen
-- UpYourArt4401
-- ZZT1095
-- Toosh1776
-- MJ 1574

Chat with Me

Powered by Blogger.